So…..What’s Your Stuf Toronto????
From today (Thursday, January 30, 2020) until this Saturday, February 1, 2020, a total of 3 days, you can try some of the Oreo cookies (free of charge) at the Oreo Pop Up Store on the PATH level of the Toronto Union Station (located beside the Pilot coffee).
This was my morning breakfast. Now I just need a coffee to wake me up and flush down the delicious Oreo.
This is how it works.
- The Oreo Pop Up is located inside the Toronto Union Station in the PATH Level.
- Depending on the crowd, there may be a lineup or no lineup
- Once you walk in, you get to see the decor and the Oreo Pop Up
- A friendly staff greets you and you get to choose 2 free Oreo cookie. 1 will be a Oreo Specialty cookie and 1 Oreo Classic cookie
- If you want to enter a contest for a chance to win $25,000, you can sign up with a staff holding an ipad
I chose the crunchy Oreo Specialty that has popcorn on it, it’s crunch, nice roasty aroma on it. And I also chose a “More Stuff” Oreo Classic cookie. It’s tasty.
Thank you Oreo for my breakfast today. LOL
The OREO Stuf Shoppe (Pop Up)
Address: 65 Front Street West