Royal Mint 1812 Coin Exchange Program @ FCP


I happened to walk to First Canadian Place (PATH) and the Royal Canadian Mint is having a quarter and toonie exchange program as we speak (not sure how long they are there), at the monetary value, you can exchange your old quarter for a new 1812 quarter or an old toonie for a new 1812 toonie. It is to commemorates the bicentennial of the War of 1812.

So, you can bring your old quarters in exchange for the new 1812 quarters, same as old toonie for new toonie.

You can even pick up the collectors envelope for free as well.



Leave A Reply