Have you heard of this famous neighbourhood called “Kringlewood”? This is a group of residents who lives in Toronto, Canada and have decided to work together and decorate their streets with over 60+ giant inflatable Santa Claus that are placed on the lawn of almost every single house along the street of Inglewood Drive and Mount Pleasant Road.
It’s quite a sight to see as you drive through every single household and admiring the giant inflated Santa Claus. And the best part? It’s FREE!
We went there during the day and also during the night just to see if there is any difference. Indeed, we feel there is a difference and different vibes during day & night.
In this MoVernie BLOG, scroll down to check out the photos that we took during the evening of these giant inflatable Santa Claus. If you would like to check out photos of these Santa Claus during the daylight, please click here.
- First do a drive by with your vehicle and enter on the Mount Pleasant Road/Inglewood Drive intersection.
- Drive slowly as you want to admire the giant Santa Claus display. Drive all the way down the Inglewood Drive street and it will loop you back to a different street, but you can always drive back to Inglewood Drive for a 2nd or 3rd round of drive by experience. Driving East or West directions on the same Inglewood Drive will give you a different perspective.
- Beware of parked cars along the street, don’t smash into them!
- Watch out for pedestrian as they may cross the road. Safety first for everyone!
- After you have finished your drive by experience. I recommend you to park your vehicle and take a nice walk along the street (parking on another street is a good idea as it’s more quieter, less traffic and more space to park than the busy Inglewood Drive). It is also good exercise, getting some fresh air and still maintain physical distancing.
- Check the weather report and dress accordingly. If it’s cold outside and you want to take a walk along the streets, wear a warm jacket, mittens, scarves, toques, etc.
- Be respectful to the neighbourhood. These people spend their $ to setup these cool giant inflated Santa Claus and they put in their time and effort to bring joy to you. Don’t speed along the streets. Don’t park and block the residents. You sure don’t want to make them go mad and they stop the tradition for future Christmas.
Address: Inglewood Drive & Mount Pleasant Road
Month: Every December, it’s a safe bet that they will deck out all of these giant inflatable Santa Claus.