Our MoVernie Crew is super excited to check-in at this Corner Cottage for a few nights stay. Corner Cottage is a modern, luxurious cottage that is located in Markdale, Ontario, Canada, which is only a short 2-hour drive from the GTA.
It’s extremely amazing to be able to experience pure luxury, relaxation and the nice and calm vibe here at Corner Cottage. I luv the autumn season.
MoVernie FUN FACT: A little fun fact about Corner Cottage is that it used to be a church, evident by the high ceilings which adds a lot of character to the place. On the left (see photo below), you can even see a restored church bench now used as another seating area in the main family room in addition to the plethora of seating arrangements available.
Let us give you the KEY pointers about this property.
– Barb, the owner at Corner Cottage is amazing and definitely make you feel so welcome even before step foot to the property. She is prompt with our email communications and provide helpful INFO in terms of the property as well as the surrounding areas. She provided us with so many recommendations of where to visit and to explore during our stay here at Corner Cottages. She is also very accommodating when we have questions especially on what to bring and what’s not needed to bring
– Contactless check-in as Barb, the owner will provide you with the keycode to enter, no keys needed and you don’t have to meet any staff and still maintain physical distancing.
– Beautiful exterior and interior decorations throughout this property. There are bathrobes and bedsheets, linens, utensils, kitchen appliances, BBQ, furniture, everything is there. It’s nicely equipped.
– This property as the website indicates, has 1000 square feet of luxury and comfort space, which features 2 spacious bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a living room plus a spacious kitchen and closet and other spaces.
– Corner Cottage can sleeps up to 7 people
Bedroom #1 (Muskoka Room): 1 Queen Bed – sleeps 2 people;
Bedroom #2 (Cosmos Room): 1 Double and 1 twin bed – sleeps 3 people
Living Room (Great Room): a pull-out sofa bed – sleeps 2 people
– There is a nice paved driveway that can take up to 3 free parking spots and there are also free street parking. Additionally, the nice interlocking path that leads to the big deck with BBQ, picnic table with chairs.
– There is also a nice bonfire area with nicely setup benches to enjoy the stargazing and smores.
– And for us who sometimes need to use our phone, there is free WIFI
There are just so many amenities items to list them all out. Click here to check out the entire list of the amenities section. Or just look at the image below.
Love what you see and want to book your stay at Corner Cottage? Click here for the booking and dates availability.
Our cottage experience was provided and hosted by Corner Cottage. However, as always, the opinions expressed in this post is entirely our own.