So….the 3rd annual Winter Light Exhibition on the West Island of Ontario Place is now open until March 29, 2020. To be honest, I didn’t know about this event and didn’t even know that it has been going on for the past 2 years, I just heard about it now. But it’s better late than never!
It’s an outdoor exhibition with a number of interesting and cool art installations where you can take selfies, photos and Tik Tok videos. The best part? It’s completely FREE. With so many activities in Toronto where they charge you an arm and a leg, it’s nice to have some activities that are FREE.
All you need to do is wear proper winter clothing to keep yourself warm and walk around. Treat it like a good exercise and enjoy the lake front. It’s definitely a great date night or bringing your family out for a nice stroll around the city.
There are quite a number of art installations but below are my top 4 MUST SEE & experience at this Winter Light Exhibition.
- There are ample amount of parking at Ontario Place for you to park. Do check on the schedule of when you can park and not and what price.
- Be mindful for others who are waiting in line to snap photos. So, Influencers, please be considerate and not take up everyone’s time for your perfect shot or video.
- Wear proper clothing as the evening can be cold and wet
- The area where the art installations are dim, so be alert of your surroundings. Don’t fall into the frozen lake or the pond that are inside the area
- Watch out for incline slope, uneven terrain during your exploration
Winter Light Exhibition – Ontario Place
From: February 8, 2020 to March 29, 2020
Business Hours: 4:00 pm to 11:00 pm (do check the official website schedule in case there are change of plans)
Address: 955 Lake Shore Blvd. West, Toronto, ON, M6K 3B9